Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hmmm... 2nd update within 24 hour...

Never thought that I will update this blog twice within 24 hour... the progress is good so far...

Make used of the command squad and green stuff that I procured earlier... I've setup something like below on my daemon prince base

While I at it... I've make used of the left over green stuff to work on the homemade melta...

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Loot of the day

I gotta clean myself and start some mutilation for the base of daemon prince ... soon...

here comes uncle scourge :
1.) 5 paint : RM13x5 = RM 65
2.) Space Marine Command Squad = RM 108
3.) GW Dice = RM23
4.) GW Template = RM35
5.) Chaos Space Marine Codex = Rm 105
6.) Green Stuff - RM35
7.) Guitar string for conversion = RM2
Total Damage of the loot : RM 373

Total Damage up to date : RM 1498.5

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Three weeks of painting... and it turns out to be "Meh"..

Couple of pics for the progress of past weeks..

The screw up mark of Slaanesh, the prince of pleasure is not pleased =( I HATE DRAWING CURVE ON CURVE!)

 Some failed attempt of object source light... too much it looks unreal, too subtle, you can't even tell I'm doing something~_~"

I guess the Changer of Way is slightly more pleased than Prince of Pleasure...

Outstanding task on this piece:
1.) The hilt and handle of the sword
2.) The base
3.) Some fine-tune on details here and there
4.) The cannon hand