Sunday, December 5, 2010

Getting Started (in KL, Malaysia) - Get your stuff online...

If you are one of those guy who hates travel but have the burning desire to start your 40k collection, and open to online purchase, at the same time, have the patient to wait for it while it be deliver to your doorstep...

Here's your alternative, I happen to tumble to this ebay store when I searching for Assault of Black Reach starter set in Malaysia.

http://stores.ebay.com.my/The-Games-Circle

sent an email to inquire about Assault on Black Reach and Ork Killa Kans box, very speedy response (within the same day, I feel good bout this), their quotation is actually around  10-15% cheaper compare to MidValley... and guess what, they cover the postage if you happen to live in Malaysia, sounds like a deal.

I think I will try to order some miniature and paint in near future to try out their service...

No comments:

Post a Comment